About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Studio Sample Coordinator is the studio-side sample expert for all Old NavyOnline sample trafficking
What you'll do
- Learn and master OldNavy’s sample tracking programs and processes - both digital and physical
- Become familiar withOld Navy seasonal product lifecycles
- Keep samples organizedand maintain records tracking receipt information
- Develop and maintainstrong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Support needs ofproduct photography and product copy teams, ensuring samples are received ontime
- Work closely withcross-functional teams to traffic sample requests
- Clearly communicatestatus of sample requests - tracking arrivals and delays
- Reports to Senior Program Manager; Partners with Mission Bay SampleCoordinators, Associate Program Managers, Studio Photographers, Stylists,Assistant Stylists, Digital Artists
Who you are
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Physically manage, transport, maneuver boxed and individual samples at large scale
- Strong attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new software/programs
- Comfortable working autonomously and independently
- Experience in deadline-driven and project driving tasks
- HS Diploma
- Sample or Product management experience
- Corporate or Photo Studio experience
- Data entry
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs