About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to provide financial support to the HQ business units and Executive Leadership teams. In this role, you will be responsible for providing financial support and analysis to Corporate Finance, Global Sustainability and Gap Foundation organizations.
What you'll do
- Drive the quarterly forecast, monthly financial close, and management reporting processes
- Collaborate with business unit leaders to develop annual budgets
- Prepare quarterly Foundation spend report for the Gap Foundation Board of Trustees and Audit Committee
- Provide support for the USAID partnership with Gap Foundation
- Support annual audit for Gap Foundation and USAID partnership
- Partner with operational business partners on ad-hoc analysis and decision support
- Continually evaluate current processes and propose changes in order to drive efficiencies
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field (CPA a plus)
Minimum 3 to 5 years of financial analysis, public accounting or related business experience
Proficient experience with Oracle Financial/OBIEE and Hyperion Essbase/Smartview systems
Solid Excel (Vlookup pivot tables, etc., Word and PowerPoint skills
Team player with a positive attitude- open to cross training and sharing team responsibilities
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build solid business partner relationships
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs