Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
We arelooking for a Senior Producer, International Promotions to be part of theDigital Operations team for Gap Online. The Senior Producer will own andoversee the development and optimization of all aspects of promotionalexecutions. This includes defining & refining processes for deliveringpromotions to all customer touch points and acting as an advocate within thebrand for flawless promotional execution. In addition, the Senior Produceradvises direct report(s) on best practices, issues & enhancements, andcareer development.
What you'll do
Owns thedefinition and implementation of the promotional pipeline for the internationalbusiness.
Adviseswithin the brand on technical feasibility of promotions and potential impacts.
Understandsbusiness goals and requirements for all promotional projects.
- Continuallyassesses business processes to drive and implement change.
- Responsiblefor resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Providescareer development and mentoring to direct report/s.
Acts as keycontact for escalation in troubleshooting site and email issues. After-hourssupport as needed.
Who you are
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years’ experience within the digital/creative industry managing deadlines, business process enhancements, and project details. 2-3 years of leadership experience.
- Experience working in a digital space and across digital platforms (websites, apps, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with successfully managing projects, long and short term, that span across multiple functions and regions.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgement – able to identify, analyze and propose solutions.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with an aptitude for flexibility and fluidity. Must excel in an environment driven by change and transformation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence within a team and cross-functionally.
- Understanding of industry best practices and e-commerce principles.
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs