About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within each of the Gap brands. With a focus on building customer retention and long-term value, they oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty initiatives and are directly embedded in the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail. Key to this role is curiosity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to create new processes when needed to execute work. The Loyalty Marketing Manager must:
What you'll do
- Executes omnichannel and channel specific loyalty marketing strategies to drive loyalty engagement and retention metrics and deliver against brand objectives, in partnership with Brand Loyalty Director & Sr. Manager
- Develops and delivers marketing creative, segmentation and analysis briefs. Oversees development of comprehensive loyalty marketing campaigns with assets across multiple platforms (including, but not limited to in-store signage, direct mail, targeted digital media, email and site assets); maintains oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Partners closely with Store Engagement team to support acquisition strategies, promos, marketing material creation and to compose effective field communications
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsight’s, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by channel to optimize and increase response
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results
- Partners with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Aligns with key business partners throughout organization on L&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability, maintaining and distributing all internal loyalty calendars and reporting tools to ensure partners are well informed
- Manages budgeting, opens and closes POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
- Identifies and shares ways to educate customers on loyalty program to grow program engagement
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM, direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing) or promotional marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic, data and hindsight’s to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions; experience in building marketing test scenarios is a plus, experience with BI or Microstrategy platform is a plus
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, centralized functions, store & online business units, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud sharing platforms (i.e. OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs