About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Senior Photo Producer will manage and support thedevelopment of all production details for Old Navy marketing photography,social shoots and video production.
What you'll do
- Will work within a fast paced, highly functional productionteam.
- Develop processes as the marketing department refines theirfor all production pipelines.
- Support the business by managing all aspects of a givenproject - from concept to pre-plan through actual shoot.
- Be able to work in collaborative internal creativeenvironment.
- Ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate alarge crew while on set.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and work closely withthird party vendors such as photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, propstylists, hair and make-up artists, digital techs, retouchers, etc.
- Bring new fresh ideas to the table, research new talent andphotographers.
- Ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed. Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure theydo not exceed budget.
- Must be willing to travel and attend marketing photo shootsand manage all on-set production. This includes: organizing flow of shoot,ensuring accuracy with samples/outfits, communicating specifics of each shot toCD/AD/photographer, determining backgrounds/set designs, and managing freelancesupport.
- Research, scout and secure locations for photo shoots,including permits as necessary.
- Strong attention to detail. Update and maintain accuracy of marketing shotlists duringpre-production and post-production.
- Stay current of new photo technologies and industry trends,as well as maintain files on talent and locations.
- Be solution oriented, anticipate and resolve issues,including last-minute changes due to location, talent, or weather issues byutilizing appropriate resources.
Communicates/worksregularly with: Senior Global Creative Director, Photo Art Director, PhotoProducers, Fashion Manager, Studio Account Managers, Digital Artists, Photographers,Stylists and Asst. Stylists, Merchants and Merchandise coordinators, andMarketing team.
Who you are
- 10+ years-experience producing photo shoots both in-studioand on-location (on-figure experience a must; retail or fashion experience preferred). Video production is a plus.
- 10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and bookingand production relating to photo shoots (location searches, permits, locationvehicles, catering etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or Universitypreferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- A detail-oriented self-starter with excellent timemanagement skills, including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team player with a high level of professionalism
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Exceland Adobe and Acrobat
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs