We’re hiring for the holidays!
Join our team and enjoy a 50% discount at our family of brands.* Apply below and attend our hiring event. Holiday Hiring Day: Saturday, Oct. 5, from 10 AM – 2 PM happening at all Gap, Gap Factory, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory, Old Navy, Old Navy Outlet, Athleta and Janie and Jack stores in the United States.
*Applicable to regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet, and 25% at Athleta.
About Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
About the role
At Janie and Jack, we know our Seasonal Sales Associates are a big part of our success. We look for talented people who have a passion for fashion and can meet the unique needs of each of our retail locations, while feeling empowered to make the Janie and Jack shopping experience as sweet as it can be for our customers. Our Seasonal Sales Associates are a vital part of the Janie and Jack family. Our Seasonal Sales Associate is connected to our customers, listens and always puts the customer’s best interest first. You are obsessive about creating a store environment focused on our customer and provide an engaging and convenient shopping experience for everyone.
What you'll do
- Is friendly, genuine, helpful and optimistic and is always smiling
- Delights in curating outfits and sharing fashion knowledge with customers
- Loves to sell and always knows the latest trends
- Achieves and exceeds sales goals by delivering exceptional service
- Is compassionate, considerate and cares about their team
Who you are
- Previous appareletail experience (preferred)
- A passion for fashion and a love of selling
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Ability to process information and operate store systems accurately
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Be at least 18 years old
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs