About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
As a Sr. Manager, you’re responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. You’ll guide the candidate journey in partnership with HR and other business partners to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent.
As a Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you’re responsible for collaborating across the global talent acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
· Lead, manage and develop a team of entry level to senior level scoutsecruiters.
· Accountable for full lifecycle recruiting for complex searches and functions; including proactive sourcing in order to build pipeline for future talent needs.
· Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
· Embed global recruiting process resources and systems into the business in order to increase talent pipeline.
· Effectively collaborate with HR and business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
· Collaborate across the Gap Inc. portfolio of brands to support process improvements and share best practices to meet the needs of recruiting. Acts as liaison/project lead for enterprise wide programs and initiatives.
· Support in the development of recruiting training and curriculum to support building Talent Acquisition’s and Business Partner’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline + interview assessment.
· Consults with business on specialized industry trends.
· Develop curriculum to support building the Global Talent Acquisition team and hiring manager’s capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline.
· Participates in ongoing strategic staffing initiatives including workflow and process improvement.
· Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools.
· Continues to create innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting (leveraging social media platforms and advanced sourcing tools).
· Contributes to the talent acquisition strategy for the brand/function.
· May flex and work within multiple functions/channels offering recruiting expertise as needed.
Who you are
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 7+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
· 2+ years of experience leading, managing and developing others in recruiting.
· You’re a problem solver. You can work through complex issues independently and find solutions by effectively balancing individual responsibility while considering the businesses needs and goals.
· You’re confident, yet humble and can effectively consultant and partner with multiple business partners with varying needs.
· You’re a problem solver and strategist. You’re always learning and can articulate opportunities and new strategies to business partners regarding workforce planning and forecasting.
· You’re curious and understand the external landscape. You use marketplace insight and strong business acumen in retail and apparel to develop strategies to help meet business goals.
· Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.