About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Assistant Producer is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for Banana Republic Online, the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. This role will support the Sr Producer managing promotional email and site marketing launches from ideation to execution.
What you'll do
- Drives the review and final sign-off of email and site content by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Developers, IT, Operations, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Work in content management tools to update and push content live to the site.
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site content prior to publishing on BananaRepublic.com and BananaRepublic.ca.
- Updates and keeps documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among the Production team.
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Builds email campaigns, according to project briefs and marketing calendars. Working closely with marketing, copy, design, and email vendor to ensure email accuracy.
Who you are
Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
Ability to deal with ambiguity & flexible to an ever-changing environment.
Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
Project Management skills & strong attention to detail.
Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Detailed task planning and execution experience preferably within a digital environment.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs