About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. Additionally, this organization is responsible for building the Customer Data and Analytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership with GapTech.
Reporting to the Director, Decision Support, the Sr. Analyst is focused on leveraging customer data and analytics methods to drive customer and business outcomes for key stakeholders across the Athleta and Hill City brands.
What you'll do
- Perform analytics and develop models to monitor customer trends and improve decision making for key stakeholders across the brands
- Deliver analytics and insights to inform customer roadmap strategies that support the key growth initiatives for the brands
- Pull and develop customer analytics to drive marketing and business tactics (e.g. personalization) in support of customer roadmap strategies
- Partner with key stakeholders specifically within the brands to leverage customer data and analytics to drive customer and business outcomes
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the customer data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in customer analytics
- Knowledge of retail (store experience included) and ecommerce customer domains preferred
- Strong business acumen, and superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in data access methods for large customer and transaction databases
- Proficient in leveraging customer analytical methods to drive customer and business outcomes
- SQL, Python and/or R
- Excel advanced
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs