Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
The Marketing Manager- Audience Experience North America is responsible for optimizing how content comes together to create a compelling experience for each customer.
This team is accountable for developing a compelling experience, measured by engagement/sales across site and email. The unique value this team brings is a deep understanding of personalization and segmentation strategy, a holistic view of market and customer experience, and analytical prowess to make messaging recommendations, drive strategy, and highlight channel innovation needs.
• Own marketing calendar and customer experience where content comes together (e.g. email and site)
• Develop a vision about what a strong customer experience looks like and fuel that vision through process, analytics, testing, innovation, and content to optimize our channel experiences
• Accountable for optimizing engagement, sales and customer formation via marketing content
• Work collaboratively and in partnership with
• key organizational relationship - GOL, Store & Brand Marketing Teams, Company Planning, Buying, Web Production, Creative, and Digital & Customer Marketing
Who you are
• Strategic thinking
• Customer focused mindset
• Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
• History of effective cross-functional partnerships and working through multiple levels of an organization
• Tremendous organization and process management
• Analytical ability to drive business decisions, strong excel skills, experience in Omniture a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
• 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.