About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Assist and support the Print & Color team in planning and managing the day to day operations to raise productivity and meet business needs.
What you'll do
- Organize and archive purchased headers and original artworks in physical and digital libraries
- Support chase adds by pulling artworks from the library
- Organize and archive all digital swatches, brushes, yarns to speed up Knits & Sweater development
- Manage & track all invoices in Oracle & budget Spreadsheet
- Maintain presentation boards for Prints & Colors
- Support team with Calendar updates
- Support with communication and shipment for GIS offices (Colors standards and CADs)
- Help track prints & colors adoption in partnership with R&D
- Match color standards to Epson printer (Nedgraphics palettes)
- Help track prints s/o requests and sample development against seasonal raw material targets
- Update and maintain seasonal product information (color code, QTX, prints & line sheets) cross categories
- Manage print vendors communication & set up seasonal appointments
- Help gather data from CFT to inform print & color development (Concept trend decks, DRM, Business recap, Hindsight sales on print & color performance)
- Maintain and order Paper & Ink printing supplies
- Help coordinate Tech support for Adobe, EFI, Engraphic, Spectraflow and Freelance / new hire set up
- Help draft Prints & Colors best practices and onboarding & training guidelines
- Coordinate CST, 3D and Franchise timelines & calendars, upload CADS in PLM and Sharepoint
Who you are
- Expertise with Excel
- Expertise with Microsoft® Office
- Advance to Beginner Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Creative and collaborative spirit
- Tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive and adaptable
- Creative & Administrative skills
- Problem solver, detail oriented
- Effective multi-tasker with great time management abilities
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs