About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Global Supply Chain and Product Operations Product Management group designs, creates, and implements process and software to support best in class retail supply chain capabilities. The work of Product Management impacts all brands: Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Gap Factory, Banana Republic Factory and Intermix. Your work will impact millions of people worldwide who love our iconic brands.
This is the team that ideates, executes and delivers technology to support product to market capabilities that support Gap, Inc.’s portfolio of brands. We partner with business leaders and a global engineering team to build software that powers a $16 billion Fortune 500 apparel retailer.
Within the IM Product Management team, we build software to support assortment, planning, booking, allocation and price capabilities that enable Gap Inc. to drive our retail business and maximize profitability throughout the product lifecycle. We enable capabilities that are designed to create sustainable competitive advantages that generate significant financial return and enhance our customer experience. The Product Manager I will work to drive strategy and implementation for new capabilities as well as the optimization of new and existing processes within Gap Inc.
This role will focus on enabling brands to assess their business, create quality forecasts, and buying decisions. The Product Manager I will contribute to and drive key capabilities on the Planning Tools product roadmaps to support best in class merchandise planning capabilities that are being enabled for the brands.
What you'll do
- Serve as product owner on cross-functional teams to drive features during the lifecycle of product development
- Partner with brand, strategy, analytics, and product partners to contribute to a prioritized roadmap for functional changes to maximize returns on application development efforts
- Maintain a backlog of work and represent the voice of the customer throughout product development while balancing delivery requirements with the impact of tech debt
- Collaborate with local and distributed business partners and agile development teams
- Deliver software incrementally, on schedule and within budget
- Proactively and effectively communicate changes to systems and tools to affected stakeholders
- Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving strategic opportunities
- Build relationships with key brand partners and other brand stakeholders
- Bring form and structure to ambiguous situations
Who you are
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs