About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
As a Senior Recruiter, you’re responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build teams and organizations. You’re a champion of both the business and talent and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques you employ. You’ll guide the candidate journey in partnership with HR and other business partners to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent.
What you'll do
- Accountable for high-volume full lifecycle recruiting for complex searches and functions; including proactive sourcing in order to build pipeline for future talent needs.
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver high caliber and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Own and define the staffing strategy.
- Identify, develop, and employ strategies that attract the best talent.
- Consult with business on specialized industry trends.
- Effectively collaborate with business partners in order to drive talent acquisition results.
- Collaborate across the Talent Acquisition team to support process improvements and share best practices to meet the needs of recruiting.
- Support in the development of recruiting training and curriculum to build capabilities as it relates to talent pipeline and interview assessment.
- Create innovative approaches to attracting talent by leveraging social media platforms and advanced sourcing tools while managing current key recruiting tools in partnership with talent scout(s).
- Lead the business in providing a consistent and brand right candidate experience.
- Develop and mentor junior talent scouts and/or recruiters.
- Flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels offering recruiting expertise as needed.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of management experience in recruiting preferred, but not required.
- You’re a strong leader with experience leading programs and project related initiatives.
- You’re great at multitasking, can flex and work within multiple functions and/or channels as needed.
- Networking comes naturally to you. You have expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold-calling.
- You’re confident, yet humble and can effectively consultant and partner with multiple business partners with varying needs.
- You’re curious and understand the external landscape. You use marketplace insight and strong business acumen to develop strategies to help meet business goals.
- Being organized motivates you. You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs