About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheData and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer andStrategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power ofcustomer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc.Additionally, this organization is responsible for building the Data andAnalytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership withGapTech.
Reporting to the SeniorDirector, Decision Support for Brands, the Director is focused on leveragingcustomer data and analytics methods to drive customer and business outcomes forkey stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Partner with key stakeholders to leverage customer data and analytics todrive customer and business outcomes
- Perform analytics and leverage existinginternal analytical tools to improve decision making and customer strategydevelopment for key stakeholders
- Build and manage delivery of a roadmap forcustomer data and analytics to support the key brand/customer initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolvethe customer data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders
Who you are
- 7+ years ofexperience in customer analytics
- 3+ years ofmanagement consulting or strategy experience
- Deep knowledge ofretail and ecommerce customer domains required
- Strong businessacumen, and superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to delivernear-term wins while building towards a larger strategic vision
- Proficient in dataaccess methods for large customer and transaction databases
- Proficient inleveraging customer analytical methods to drive customer and business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree;Master’s/MBA degree highly desired, but not required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs