About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Associate Print & Pattern Designer- Male is part of the broader Old Navy Print & Pattern Design Team, with a focus & emphasis on male apparel print direction.
What you'll do
- Presents to team at milestone meetings.
- Manages his/her records each season.
- Participates in research and conceptual development of seasonal print direction.
- Assists in ensuring that artwork and print direction is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy.
- Responsible for design and creation of artwork - painting, digital etc.
- Collaborates with Concept and Apparel Design team for colorways for prints. Communicates and recommends revisions when needed.
- Reviews production submits in partnership with cross-functional team – ensures aesthetic and execution hold up to aligned standard.
Who you are
- College degree in FashionDesign, Textiles or related field.
- 2-4 years design experience.
- Competency in Adobe programs a must – Illustrator,Photoshop, InDesign, NED Graphics.
- Solid understanding of design process.
- Solid flat sketching skills.
- Strong foundation and understanding of Textiles.
- Excellent design and color sense.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs