About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Senior Marketing Manager for Banana Republic Online International is responsible leading the seasonal site, mobile, email, and promotional strategies for our Banana Republic UK, EU, and Japan online businesses. The Senior Marketing Manager will partner with online teams to build campaigns that engage customers and drive key business metrics. Strong problem solving, innovation, analytical thinking, and an entrepreneurial spirit are key to ensure success in this role, which will report into the VP of Marketing, Banana Republic.
What you'll do
- Drive overall strategy and execution for Banana Republic international websites and mobile marketing, emails, and promotions to drive traffic, increase conversion, and acquireetain customers.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional partners to grow the international businesses via a variety of marketing messages while also developing clear objectives and strategies for localized content.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the international online customer experience, rooted in deep understanding of competitors, customers, and trends that deliver innovation and strengthen the brand.
- Support strategic partnerships that increase brand awareness across the market and create synergies across online marketing vehicles.
- Maintain reporting for all marketing campaigns, analyzing and hindsight performance and sharing learnings and recommendations with key business partners.
- Effectively write and kick off creative briefs, balancing both the needs of key customer segments as well as overall brand/buying initiatives, and ensure flawless project execution.
- Communicate with Tokyo-based team members to satisfy both store & online marketing messages.
- Manager and develop one direct report.
Who you are
- 6+ years relevant experience in retail/ecommerce. Background in online retail/fashion/eCommerce industry preferred.
- Proven track record of evolving, innovating, and executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Extensive experience in building effective cross functional relationships and navigating the complexities of a large organization.
- Excellent communication skills – timely follow-up and ability to articulate objectives, strategies, and tactics across various cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize while also able to zoom out to high level strategic work and zoom in to detail work.
- Self-starter and solution-oriented mindset, with proven ability to successfully work through ambiguity.
- Ability to analyze data, interpret for a broad audience, and develop fact-based recommendations to drive marketing decision-making.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS. MBA preferred but not required.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs