About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The ProductSecurity Engineer reports to the Sr Director, Product Security. This position willwork closely with their peers across Architecture, Development Engineering, andTechnology Operations to ensure our Customer and Employee facing Products are appropriatelyresilient to attack.
Successfulcandidates will be actively exercise their Learning Agility, Change Leadership,Collaboration & Influencing, and Strategic Planning skills.
What you'll do
- DefineProduct/Platform Patterns and Standards deployed or leveraged within our onpremise Gap or cloud environments
- Provideco-developed services, code libraries, or infrastructure configurations asappropriate to secure all Customer and Employee facing Products
- Manageapplication penetration testing, code scanning, and remediation capabilities incollaboration with all Product Lines
- Advancesapplication scanning and testing integration with CI/CD pipelines to minimizesecurity defects and improve overall Product quality
- Partnerswith Product Management and Technical Project Leadership using a consultativeapproach to adapt security approaches to changing business strategies andpriorities with strong communication and active collaboration, across cross-functionalteams and business partners
- Partnerswith Security Strategy & Governance to build and maintain a securitycontrols framework that is current and applied across all technologyenvironments
- Aspart of the team, continuously advances the Security Champions Program todevelop and embed security skillsets within the development, engineering, andoperations teams across the Product Lines
- Ownskey initiatives of subject area, coordinating strategies with peers to maximizesuccess
Who you are
- Minimum10 years of experience in information security architecture and design
- 3years minimum experience within dev/ops and cloud environments
- Demonstratedability to build and successfully execute delivery plans leveragingcross-functional resources with varying levels of ability
- Workingknowledge of relevant information security laws, regulatory standards,generally accepted information security principles, and accepted industry bestpractices
- Experienceworking in a risk based environment including mitigation, planning andimplementation
- Operationalflexibility in modifying business and operating practices to adapt to achanging environment
- Excellentcommunication, collaboration and influencing with internal and externalexecutives, and both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certificationsa plus CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ISO27001
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs