About Janie and Jack
Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, our collections feature modern twists on classic fashion.
Inspiring. Approachable. Thoughtful. These are some of the ideas that guide our every day. And our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Are you ready to be a part of the Janie and Jack story?
About the role
In this role, you will support the creation of compelling seasonal in-store and window presentations to push the Janie and Jack brand forward. This role will be responsible for creating the visual presentation book from start to finish- including photography, Photoshop, and more.
What you'll do
- Photo editing and organization for each line set
- Setup and production of visual presentation books
- Markdown signage communication
- Maintain the visual portion of the Brand Promotional Calendar
- Ensure all marketing elements are accurate and placed in store set
- Manage all studio sample processes, including sample organization and set preparation
- Develop business partner relationships with Merchandising, Planning/ Allocation, and Store Communications
- Track and communicate all seasonal assortment updates to maintain accuracy in set development and field communications
- Assist in collection set-up, including presentation to leadership communicating key ideas
Who you are
Advanced computer skills in Adobe CS (In Design and Photoshop).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
Ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions while being flexible to business changes as needed.
Ability to work independently and with the team while handling multiple projects concurrently.
Ability to work cross-functionally and develop business partner relationships to accomplish tasks
Basic computer skills – must be proficient in Microsoft Suite including Excel and Word
Benefits at Janie and Jack
- We offer all Janie and Jack employees 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Janie and Jack and Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs