We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
Assist and support the photo + video production department
What you'll do
- Key marketing department support role that assists producers with day to day tasks.
- Organize pre-photo/video shoot binders and USB drive for all teams and talent
- Create call sheets for photoshoots/ video shoots
- Secure visas, passports, carnets and permits for lifestyle photography/video crew members as needed.
- Book travel and accommodations for internal and external teams and talent as needed.
- Create flight + hotel grids for seasonal shoots.
- Assist/support production team on location or studio set as needed.
- Manage all invoice payments and invoice tracking documents by season.
- Assist with expense reports
- Research and recommend locations, talent and casting.
- Location and model scouting for local shoots, both Girl and Womens.
- Create, maintain and archive model boards and pipelines to include photos, stats and agency information.
- Maintain and organize model files on Evernote.
- Aid producers in talent holds as necessary.
- Manage Outlook photoshoot calendar
- Pack and unpack product for photo shoots using the appropriate shot list and or packing list with help of sample coordinator.
- Sends final imagery for talent portfolios
- Fedex’ing and organizing hard drives
Who you are
- Proficient on a Mac OS
- Proficient at Adobe Indesign, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a number of projects and simultaneously, multi-task under tight deadlines and have strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extremely proactive and a self starter
- Team player, flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Brand knowledge a huge plus
- BA degree preferred
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs