About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
What you'll do
- Lead preseason planning activities, including long range planning (revenue/margin/inventory), quarterly planning reviews (QPR), and annual budgeting.
- Support the development of robust and actionable Brand plans.
- Lead the process of in-season forecasting activities, including weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Work closely with, Directors and Sr. Director to anticipate issues, ensure clear expectations, and deliver timely product.
- Provide analytical insights into both pre-season and in-season roll ups.
- Articulate both in written and verbal communication performance of Brand/Division, as well as where risks or opportunities may exist.
- Deliver and present timely, accurate, and logical financial analysis that creates insight into the business, drives business decisions/actions, and influences top-line sales/margin and inventory forecasts.
- Develop financial models and analysis that clearly quantify the cost/benefit of key business initiatives.
- Communicate expected impact of business initiatives to cross functional teams.
- Provide support and act as a lead on preparing executive presentations.
- Proactively identify and communicate opportunities to improve business development process.
- Serve as the business liaison between the Company Planning team and finance team.
Who you are
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of financial and business planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build strong partnerships and influence others.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent analytical application skills (Excel, etc.) and desire to master new systems; productivity application skills (PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with tight deadlines.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs