About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Job Work cross-functionally to understand, document and define data and reporting needs. Understand the sources of key data structures and the relationship amongst these data structures within GSC data warehouse infrastructure and as necessary, within Gap Inc. infrastructure. Work with the business teams to understand current and future improvement opportunities and help prioritize these initiatives based on data driven business value. Identify and implement new business critical metrics that enhance measures around speed, delivery performance, and cost and can measure the associated improvement over time. Design and deliver reporting that will track performance improvement against current state. Deliver the reporting and summarize recommendations based on results on a regular basis to key BP’s. Become the data quality gate keeper that identifies discrepancies/gaps and works with the necessary sources to monitor and cleanse the data. Facilitate the integration of external data sources into our data warehouse environment as we continue to expand our KPI portfolio in relation to customer satisfaction. Create visual reporting and graphical depictions of data.
Who you are
Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Management Information Sciences, Industrial Engineering Operations Management or related field followed by 5 years of progressive, professional experience in job offered or a related field.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Analytically driven supply chain management techniques;
2. Data manipulation and summarization;
3. Excel, SQL, VBA and other database and reporting tools;
4. Tableau or other data visualization tools;
5. Software development; and
6. Analytically based network design and/or inventory management.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs