About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
What you'll do
- Developproducts and services as per business needs.
- Collaboratewith Team Lead and Senior Engineers to deliver production ready software code.
- Collaboratewith Scrum Master to provide delivery timelines and status updates.
- Collaboratewith Product Manager, Team Lead to understand business problem, proposedsolution and technical design.
- Collaboratewith Senior Engineers for peer reviews, security and performance assessments.
- Be responsible forend-to-end code delivery.
Who you are
- 4+years of Software development experience
- Relevantexperience in developing solutions with Java, J2EE, Spring.
- Exposureto Messaging – Kafka / RabbitMQ, SQL / NoSQL Repositories, Microservices, APIdevelopment.
- Familiaritywith development and monitoring tools like Splunk, New Relic, PagerDuty
- Experiencewith Devops best practices – test automation, code coverage, CI/CD
- Familiaritywith Cloud offerings and architectures.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs