About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
We’re looking for an Associate Manager to primarily support the Customer Contact Marketing Manager in the development and deployment of all emails in North America. The Associate Marketing Manager will play a critical role in Banana Republic Factory’s online marketing activities. This person will partner with and report to the Marketing Manager, Customer Contact Strategy to ensure that emails, and other marketing activities are executed flawlessly. Key partners include inventory management, creative, digital production and the broader marketing team.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally within Banana Republic Factory to aid in the development and execution of email campaigns.
- Oversee QA processes and count approval--responsible for ensuring successful execution, including overseeing QA, of emails for North America.
- Collaborate with merchandising and inventory management as needed to execute on time, effective and operationally flawless campaigns.
- Assist marketing with board creation, prepping and writing marketing briefs, weekly and quarterly hindsighting, data pulls and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Lead the omni-channel promotional code generation and management for Banana Republic Factory
- Other projects as required such as sweepstakes & 3rd party partnerships
Who you are
- 2+ years experience in marketing preferably in the retail, apparel, fashion, or within an agency.
- Strong excel experience is critical.
- Prior experience in email marketing is highly preferred (with CRM experience preferred).
- Organized self-starter, driven and resourceful. Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs