About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As a part of our technology organization, youwill have the opportunity to build next generation solutions that willtransform the way our customers interact with our family of iconic brands. Ourteam employs a DevOps model, allowing our product teams to have full ownershipof design, build and operate with immense scale. From distributed computing, toartificial intelligence, mobile, big data and cloud computing, you will havethe opportunity to build a career that allows you to make an impact all while learningnew technical and leadership skills. We are inspired by new challenges and pushourselves to create what’s next in this dynamic industry. Come join thisdiverse team and 0grow with us.
The eDiscovery and Forensics Manager works asan individual contributor within Gap’s Information Security organization(InfoSec), working closely with legal, infrastructure, application, and managedservice provider teams to support litigation service requests, manageenterprise email protection and Report phish programs, deliver malware analysisservices, and deliver forensics investigations services including IncidentResponse, and Corporate Security, Loss Prevention, Employee Relations, Privacyand Global Integrity driven investigations. The eDiscovery and Forensics Manageris also responsible for being current on emerging technologies and providingvision for needed updates in infrastructure, hardware and software changes, andpolicies and procedures.
What you'll do
- Participate in incident response forensicanalysis, and investigations of suspected information technology securitymisuse or compliance reviews as requested by Gap’s Security Council, or InfoSecleadership, when alerts are received from threat monitoring tools and threatintelligence sources
- Work with critical business partners, andassist in responses to internal and external compliance audits, e-Discoverydata collections/processing, and corporate investigations
- Monitor current and proposed laws,regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related toinformation security and privacy
Who you are
- 3-5 years' experience with EDRM lifecycle,endpoint forensic analysis, data protection, and multiple operating systems (Windows,UNIX, Linux, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of retentionprotocols, case management, forensic methodology, online review platforms, andmetrics reporting
- Experience with managing complex litigationrequests, coordinating with outside counsel or review vendors, andeDiscovery/Forensics/DLP program management
- Experience working with EnCase, Access Data,and other industry standard eDiscovery/forensic software
- Understanding of the Payment Card Industry(PCI) data security standards (PCI DSS) and the payment application datasecurity standards (PA DSS) as well as experience in the implementation ofcontrols to mitigate PCI issues
- Experience with multi-national large-scaleenterprises
- Desired Certifications: ACE, CCFP, CEDS, CFE,EnCE, EnCEP, GCFA, GCF
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs