About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The eDiscovery & Forensics Analystreports to the Manager of the eDiscovery and Forensics team, and is a member ofthe larger Security Engineering and Operations (SecOps) organization thatdesigns, deploys and operates security tools. The Analyst will be responsiblefor servicing daily eDiscovery and forensic investigation requests from ourinternal legal, Corporate Security, and IT teams including the collection,preservation, analysis and delivery of requested data. The Analyst will also beresponsible for email protection including implementation of Exchange TransportRules, Whitelist/Blacklist, and Anti-Impersonation rules. The Analyst is alsoresponsible for the maintenance and monitoring of DMARC/DKIM/SPF records andbrand domain protection. Other duties include conducting forensicinvestigations, and providing detailed reports of findings to leadership.
What you'll do
- Dailyuse and administration of EnCase and Office 365 (including Exchange, OneDrive,SharePoint, Teams, Security and Compliance Center).
- Hands-onexperience with performing data preservation, collection, and processing acrossmultiple ESI sources as requested by business partners.
- PerformForensic investigations to identify compromised endpoints/servers or insiderthreats.
- Leveragemultiple security platforms to monitor and investigate suspicious activities.
- Conductphishing email investigations and protection.
- UpdateSPF/DKIM/DMARC records to ensure brand domain protection.
- Continuously research and give recommendations toimprove defense against unwanted emails.
Who you are
- Provenknowledge and competence using OpenText eDiscovery (ECC).
- Provenknowledge and competence using OpenText EnCase Basic and EnCase EndpointInvestigator (v7-v8).
- Familiarwith PowerShell.
- Familiarwith cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Oracle, etc.).
- 1+year experience performing eDiscovery collections, preservations, analysis anddelivery of data sources using OpenText (formerly Guidance) eDiscovery andEnCase.
- CurrentEnCEP (EnCase Certified eDiscovery Practitioner) Certification.
- Provenexperience with eDiscovery and Forensics standards and procedures.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs