About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheManager of Real Estate Brand Initiatives& Fixture Productivity supports the Stores Productivity team to createeffective communication, tools and resources that drive increased fieldexecution and improved product sell through in Gap Inc. stores across NorthAmerica. The role will manage key real estate initiatives, high profileprojects, as well as oversee the strategy to drive improved fixtureproductivity.
Thisrole will own the process development, execution and ROI analysis to deliverbest practices that drive productivity in our stores. Thisrole acts as a consultant to the Store Strategies and Operations and FieldLeadership teams helping to identify opportunities to evolve our business newinitiatives in the ever-changing retail landscape.
Thisrole will interact with cross brand and cross functional business partners.This role partners with the Director of Real Estate Growth & Operations toinfluence key business partners across all functions and channels andrepresents the voice of the field and customers in all interactions.
Builds strongcross-functional partnerships at all levels with Store Operations, StoreLeadership Teams, Upper Field Leaders, Creative Services, Construction, StorePlanning, RE Finance, Real Estate, Visual Operations, Marketing, Field Visualand Store Maintenance amongst others.
Represents Stores andStore Operations with other business partners; acts as an advocate for Stores.
key brand initiatives, high profile remodels and drivefixture productivity through effective communication and strong partnershipwith field and headquarters teams
Develop andinfluence remodel strategies
toensure flawless execution through effective, detailed resources, tools andcommunication to stores
Coordinate and lead
field feedback to support future initiativesand drive improved productivity.
to understand cost/benefit and leverages findings to influenceand prioritize change
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
all store communication associatedwith key initiatives, high profile projects and fixture productivity.
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for processimprovement
Analyze and propose solutions,
within brand store environment
to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the storeenvironment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performanceobjectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
– adapts and continues to perform throughchange and ambiguity
Domestic travel required
Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.