About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager-Email, US & CDA, will be a key member of the marketing team, supporting the successful execution of and measurement of strategic email campaigns for both batch and lifecycle campaigns. S/he will be the primary day-to-day contact executing the campaign strategies set forth in partnership with the internal cross functional teams and external vendor(s) to ensure campaigns are set-up and executed flawlessly. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Email.
What you'll do
- Own the day-to-day management of email campaign execution end to end for US &CDA emails: calendar planning/message scheduling and maintenance, creative review (in partnership with marketing counterparts), targeting/count review, QA through to campaign reporting and analysis.
- Partner with cross functional counterparts including internal web production, promotions, seasonal marketing, central digital resources, site merchants and external email vendor(s) to ensure all emails are set up and deploy accurately.
- Maintains databank for tracking batch and trigger email performance on a daily, monthly, quarterly, annual basis and as needed adhoc basis.
- Supports senior manager in identifying and executing key testing opportunities to optimize the email program – our objective is to continuously test/learn and iterate on learnings to keep optimizing the program.
- Participate in weekly cross-functional promotion calendar review, creative reviews & email vendor meetings.
Who you are
- 2+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Data-driven mindset, loves to use data to make decisions and find what moves the needle
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment & deal with ambiguity
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate (especially written communication) across teams and cultures
- Interest in data for problem solving and using it to inform business decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to glean insights
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs