About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Your role will be to find solutions and answers for our employees regarding pay and benefits. This ideal call center position comes with a consistent schedule, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You will provide creative, empathetic and high-level service to our North American colleagues including our newest employees at Old Navy Mexico. Successful candidates will have more than three years service experience and an ability to take initiative that supports our employees. Apply now to join our fast paced, growth minded team!
What you'll do
- On a given day your work will provide service and solutions for incoming employee callers on items related to payroll adjustments, employee discount, Manager Self-Service, timesheets and benefits.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures such as confidentiality, data privacy, and proper handling of personally identifiable information (PII) in order to keep our data secure.
- Successful agents demonstrate Gap Inc.’s values of customer service, continuous improvement and growth mindset.
- You will meet with your leaders regularly to discuss career growth and skills development.
- Take on project work after mastering the role.
- Get involved with interest groups that help shape our company culture.
Who you are
- Excellent customer service philosophy based on speed, accuracy, and integrity
- Ability to work on and organize several competing tasks concurrently, being mindful of excellent time management
- Technical aptitude with regards to navigating multiple web-based applications to search, gather and provide information to business partners in real time
- Capable of displaying empathy and a strong understanding of emotional intelligence
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs