About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You’re a team player. You’re always there to help and engage with the customer.
As a Sales Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
What you'll do
- Love an environment where everyone works together to service our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
- Are passionate about working in a fast- paced retail environment
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
Who you are
- Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance whenever needed
- Enhance the customer experience through digital offerings
- Help team drive loyalty through BR card and email capture
- Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
- Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs