About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Senior Analyst in the Franchise Logistics Finance team is a great opportunity for someone looking for a challenging, fast paced role. Responsibilities include supporting international logistics for the Global Franchise business with financial reporting and analysis. This position plays a key role in the financial support for operations’ strategic initiatives and acts as a liaison with Franchise Finance, Logistics Finance, DC Finance and Strategy.
What you'll do
- Position provides finance support to the global Franchise logistics function
- Responsible for preparation and consolidation of the monthly forecast and close results for reporting and analysis
- Identify major drivers and trends to understand variances and communicate risks & opportunities
- Continue to improve forecasting tool kit to best deliver accurate and meaningful analysis
- Support the planning, consolidating and delivering of the annual LRP and budget
- Support seasonal financial analysis for buying event
- Design and develop ad-hoc financial models for decision support (supply chain changes, mode usage scenarios)
- Play a key role in the financial analysis of in-bound logistics strategies
- Key liaison with Franchise Finance, In-bound Logistics Finance, DC Finance and Strategy
- Effectively develop, maintain and leverage key business partner relationships to deliver maximum results
- Leverage existing tools, resources and data available to deliver value added analysis and actionable recommendations
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
3 - 6 years of progressive accounting, planning, and reporting experience with fast-paced business environments
Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusionsecommendations to management.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships.
Strong organizational skills reflecting prioritization with sense of urgency
Excellent PC (Excel, PowerPoint) skills. MS Access experience preferred.
Oracle and Essbase experience preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs