About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
TheProject Manager of Supply Chain StoreProductivity supports the Store Productivity team in identifyingopportunities to streamline wok, reduce waste and increase profitability of GapInc. stores across North America. Thisrole helps to design, document, and evaluate process focused on increasedefficiency while helping to identify improvement opportunities and cost/benefitof implemented solutions.
Therole will be responsible for process improvement and re-engineering strategiesof supply chain processes that directly impact the efficiency of storeoperations, including work design and measurement, time and motion studies,process flow analysis and the application of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
This role interacts withcross brand, cross functional and cross channel business partners and workswith the Director of Process Engineering and Compliance to influence key businesspartners and represents the needs of store and their customers in allinteractions.
Assess current and newprocesses
to identify areas to improve efficiencyand profitability
Establish method fordesign, documentation, evaluation, and sustainability
of supply chain Standard Operating Procedures
to understand cost/benefit and leverages findings to influenceand prioritize change
Leverage business dataand KPIs
to identify opportunities to increaseprofitability and efficiency
Drive best in class operationalexcellence
, supported by a deep knowledge of processengineeringe-engineering and the application of Lean/Six Sigma methods
change management strategies toeffectively implement initiatives
all store communication associatedwith key initiatives.
with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for processimprovement
within brand store environment
to enable best in class processes
Who you are
- articulates and embraces challenges; learnsfrom and seeks information that can result in improved business results
- demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implementnew ideas and solutions with the team
– identifies opportunities within the supplychain that impact the operation of stores and offers solutions to improve theoverall customer experience
– understands the importance of achievingcommercial and business goals
– demonstrates attention to detail in thecreation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
– sets specific and measurable performanceobjectives and strives to always meet or exceed the performance standard
– articulates successful response tochallenging situations utilizing available knowledge while consideringalternative solutions
– demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasksand projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately
Industrial Engineering and Process Improvement
background and/orexperience preferred
with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and BusinessProcess Re-engineering
Proficient in Power BI, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.