About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
Assisting with web management to create a compelling product experience on the site with intuitive category navigation. Help facilitate a clear and accurate product details page.
Support Digital Merchandising team’s in-season business responsiveness with changes to categories, styles or style/color display and sort orders while providing insight on different strategy ideas to promote traffic and conversion.
Lead weekly site review meetings to discuss upcoming marketing, site expectations from homepage to emails, as well as, discuss current site/category needs
Responsible for various website testing and QA including: promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, and ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content, always keeping the customer POV top of mind.
Liaising with Digital Merchandising, Marketing Production partners and fellow Merchant Coordinators to update and troubleshoot products tied to promotional events
Ensuring accuracy and high-quality work across the site, with an understanding of its impact on the customer experience.
Act as an active participant in the alignment of the site navigation, product photography, marketing and copy strategies.
Manages quarterly photography shot requests and ensures that while in-season, Photo teams are tracking to photography standards set in place
Troubleshooting problems and influencing resolution across functions. Produces work that is efficient, accurate and detail-oriented.
Escalating issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
Opening daily tickets to inform Technology teams of emerging business needs.
Communicating best practices, following up on status-updates and bugs and giving tool design feedback.
Who you are
- 1+ year of ecommerce, retail or merchandising experience.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
- An eagerness to learn how the “machine” is run!
- Experience with or prior exposure to content/product management systems
- Strong computer skills, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful.
- A bachelors' degree
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs