About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for The Customer Relations Representative position provides support to Gap Inc. stores and customers by fielding a variety of inbound call types. The Customer Relations Representative position requires the ability to professionally manage complex customer issues and deescalate situations for both external as well as internal customers. Ability to master and use a variety of resources to resolve customer issues in a timely manner. Provide support to other areas of the contact center as needed (calls, emails, social media, etc).
What you'll do
- Ensure a superior customer experience, measured through quality monitoring and voice of the customer survey results, that fully supports the Gap Inc. brand promises including retaining and building customer loyalty.
- Consistently and successfully deescalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor.
- Become an expert on brand policies and procedures to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers.
- Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Achieve all stated effectiveness and efficiency metrics including, quality of service; call logging compliance and efficiency metrics outlined in Performance reviews.
- Insure timely service of our customers by meeting customer relations Service Level goals, as set forth by Gap Inc.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer facing service environment (retail and/or contact center), including managing escalated customer situations.
- A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service on a consistent basis while working in a fast-paced environment and meeting our service performance standards.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Outlook, internet or other software/database skills; knowledge of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, a plus.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, including navigation of multiple systems at once.
Bi-lingual (French Canadian or Spanish) skills a plus.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs