About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
A dynamic, high-performing team responsible for email content production for a major local fashion retailer's e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, Creative Services, Merchandising, Content Development and our third-party email vendor to produce a best-in-class shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone sharp, quick and detail-oriented to join us in the Associate Producer role, helping to execute on-time, on-strategy US and bi-lingual Canada email marketing campaigns. This is a fast-paced position managing a large volume of executional tasks within a high-visibility channel. You will work with cross functional teams to help ensure flawless execution of each and every customer-facing site and email marketing asset we launch.
What you'll do
- Project Management of US & CDA Email content
- Tracking assigned email projects from delivery to execution.
- Managing offer detail nuance between US and CDA markets
- QA for all CDA English and French email builds.
- Execute set up of Movable Ink product scrape codes for all CDA English and French related assets.
- Coordinating with Marketing, Merchandising, Design to execute impactful email assets that meet business driving objectives.
- Managing linking setup and approval for all email campaigns
- Keeping to tight deadlines and managing changing priorities on an hourly basis
- Familiarity with GoogleDocs suite, WorkFront, Outlook, and marketing content management systems.
Who you are
Someone who loves to take a leadership role working with people to solve problems. You are never daunted by a long To Do list, and are always assessing processes and workflows for maximum efficiency. You see how small details impact the much bigger picture, and pride yourself on anticipating issues before they arise. You self-correct. You thrive in deadline-driven work environments with constantly changing business needs and nuanced task work. You want to learn more about the world of e-commerce. You may lack expertise, but are eager to start growing your knowledge base from the ground up, with an eye on how to better the system along the way.
- 2 years of project management experience, preferably in the ECOM or agency space
- High degree of initiative and resourcefulness
- Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
- Ability to balance team expectations and priorities
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs