About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Data and Analytics organization is a critical component of the Customer and Strategy Team at Gap Inc. This team is chartered with unlocking the power of customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across Gap Inc. Additionally, this organization is responsible for building the Data and Analytics Platform on behalf of the entire organization in partnership with GapTech.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Decision Support for Brands, the Director is focused on leveraging customer data and analytics methods to drive customer and business outcomes for key stakeholders across the Old Navy brand.
What you'll do
- Partner with key stakeholders specifically within the Old Navy brand to leverage customer data and analytics to drive customer and business outcomes
Perform analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools to improve decision making and customer strategy development for key stakeholders across the Banana Republic brand
Build and manage delivery of a roadmap for customer data and analytics to support the key brand/customer initiatives for the Old Navy brand
Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the customer data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders
While this is initially an individual contributor role, there will be the opportunity to develop and mentor other members of the Decision Support for Brands
Who you are
- 7+ years of experience in customer analytics
- 3+ years of management consulting or strategy experience
- Deep knowledge of retail and ecommerce customer domains required
- Strong business acumen, and superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Able to deliver near-term wins while building towards a larger strategic vision
- Proficient in data access methods for large customer and transaction databases
- Proficient in leveraging customer analytical methods to drive customer and business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s/MBA degree highly desired, but not required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs