About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
Lead the creative development, production and execution of seasonal ad campaigns across all media formats, including Organic Social Media for Banana Republic. Manage the process for campaigns from beginning to end, uniting cross-functional teams throughout each project (e.g. Photo Production, Marketing, Designers, Copywriters, and Media Agencies) in support of outstanding results. Own the process and timeline; drive consensus and communicate decisions and responsibilities within each project team. Lead continuous improvement of the process, documenting, communicating and implementing adjustments.
What you'll do
Understand goals and requirements for all projects. Create detailed and dynamic
season-over-season project plans based on company pipeline anchor dates and production timelines.
- Lead alignment and integration of teams at key milestones in the process. Facilitate key meetings. Develop agendas, identify inputs and owners. Report out results, identify and lead resolution of issues and next steps.
- Ensure process steps are clear to all who are involved, and hold people accountable to agreements, deliverables and timelines. Dynamically adjust schedules, as required to support the business and keep projects on schedule. Ensure an objective approach to any necessary compromises.
- Collaborate with BROL Production team to develop omni-channel project plans for seasonal integrated campaigns.
- Guide the Paid Social Advertising and Organic Social processes from beginning to end, including ideation, creative development, approval and production for all vehicles through internal and external creative teams.
- Responsible for sharing externally and organizing internally all final content and assets for development for our Paid Media buys.
- Work in partnership with the Director of Marketing Project Managmenet to ensure project plans roll-up to the larger workflow strategy for the department.
Key Marketing Channels: Digital (paid and organic social platforms, digital media).
Who you are
- Exceptional project management skills, especially anticipating and resolving issues, mediating between teams and developing resourceful solutions.
- Experience working with retail and creative organizations and agencies preferred with comprehension and respect for changes to plans.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to provide clarity and effectively apply perspective throughout the process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to many differing types of personalities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Objective, optimistic and passionate with a strong business sense.
- Driven by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- At least 5 years project management experience.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs