About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Administrative Assistant III is responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the VP of Global Transportation and Trade Compliance. In addition to that support, the individual will also assist with general administrative support of the GTLT (Global Transportation Leadership Team) and have overall Facilities/Building oversight of the Erlanger “Dolwick” location.
What you'll do
- Manage VP’s complex Outlook calendar – arranging meetings, setting up conference rooms, and communicating with other executive assistants to manage day to day requirements of the VP’s global schedule
- Make global and domestic travel arrangements for VP and U.S. based GTLT leadership team – including securing Visa/ Passport/ and International Travel requirements
- Prepare, submit and maintain expense settlement reports for VP and U.S. based GTLT leadership team
- Coordinate and provide meeting support – including ensuring executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings, reserving conference rooms, sending calendar appointments, preparing agendas and meeting materials, scheduling/ preparing AV equipment, coordinating logistics of external customer visits to NKY office, arranging for meals/ refreshments, transcribing & publishing meeting minutes
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate administrative assistants supporting other leaders and business partners essential to VP’s daily responsibilities
- Maintain department organization charts, email distribution lists and external business associates contact lists
- Coordinate setup of new employees, including on-boarding facilitation within the Dolwick location
- Operate as the lead administrative assistant for the Dolwick, NKY building – including coordinating building maintenance with Facilities and Property Mgt, payment of monthly invoices, ordering office/ kitchen supplies, distributing mail, general office renovations/ upkeep
- Perform special projects (Powerpoint, Word, etc) for VP as required
- Serve as the main contact for the local Foundation volunteer events and Dolwick “fun team” activities for team engagement
Who you are
- Four-year degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years administrative experience supporting high-level executive preferred
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of strict confidentiality
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office software [with a focus on Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel]
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Must possess a high priority for organization and attention to detail
- Reputation for delivering consistent results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and initiate actions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor with ability to work collaboratively with other administrative assistants and Gap Inc. leaders
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs