About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
TheProduction Artist, Specialist is responsible for the production of on-time,error-free, and properly constructed mechanicals and pixel perfect files. Keyrequirements for this role include a strong sense of design to supportconceptual development, strong working knowledge of current design software,and the ability to communicate effectively with business partners.
What you'll do
- Createon-time, error-free, and properly constructed artwork and mechanicals
- Supportand defend the creative concept throughout the production process
- Continuallymanage, and work to improve, the quality of department deliverables
- Maintainresponsibility for projects from creative hand-off through final delivery
- Adhereto production quality standards and proofing / sign-off procedures to ensureerror-free deliverables
- Createmock-ups and prepare presentation materials for business partners, if required
- Adhereto naming and back-up procedures to ensure proper archiving of digital assets
- Prepareand deliver final artwork to business partners on time
- Activelyparticipate in creative / production handoff meetings
- Activelyparticipate in production artist meetings
- Gatherand record information from business partners and suppliers that facilitatesefficient studio workflow through Production (ie. legal, template, printspecifications, etc.)
Who you areREQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum3-4 years of hands-on digital production experience
- Pre-Press/ Printing / Digital / Web
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Indexfor the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs