About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
About Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and ProductOperations (GSCPO) organization is comprised of thousands of employees whosource, make, and deliver Gap Inc.’s iconic American style. Our six brands– Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix, and Hill City – retail inmore than 90 countries across multiple channels including online, stores,outlet and franchise.
As consumers continue to reinvent the interaction betweencustomer and brand, Gap Inc. is transforming the way we bring product to marketto better serve our technology-savvy, product obsessed, value conscious globalcustomer base. From innovating at the component level with our factoryand mill partners to driving new technological capabilities in merchandise andinventory planning, and developing a fast, flexible logistics and fulfillmentnetwork, Global Supply Chain and Product Operations is the heartbeat of GapInc.’s enterprise-wide evolution.
Meet the team
The Operations Analytics team is focused on supporting abest-in-class Global Supply Chain. We analyze internal and external data, trends,and indicators to ensure that Gap Inc’s scale and scope is fully leveraged todrive efficiencies in the product creation process that ultimately impact GapInc.’s bottom line. As analytics experts, we also leverage our knowledge of theSupply Chain and Gap Inc data systems to create visibility and help Sr.Leadership identify and rectify Supply Chain issues before they impact ourcustomers.
What you'll do
- Perform macro-economicanalysis and identify/synthesize key trends that have the potential to impactthe organization.
- Proactively foster strongbrand and business partner relationships to help inform analytical results withcorrect business context.
- Support strategicinitiatives and cross-functional stakeholders by implementing best-in-class quantitativeand qualitative analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Prepare presentationdocuments and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management.
- Develop knowledge oftools and systems that impact Gap Inc. supply chain.
Who you are
- Strong analytical andproblem solving skills.
- Strong criticalthinking and curiosity.
- Comfort with dataanalysis & management, and associated tools.
- Experience withprocess mapping and or data visualization a plus.
- Demonstrated abilityto manage multiple tasks, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Strongeconomics/financial acumen and proven ability to build and maintain complexfinancial models.
- Strong desire to learnand experiment with new data visualization/analytics/programming tools.
- Experience withretail/consumer goods supply chains.
- Proficient in Excel,Access, SQL and PowerPoint, and one or more data visualization tools (Tableau,Power BI, etc)
- 2-4 years ofexperience in strategy, management consulting, finance, operations,retail/consumer products or similar analytic role.
Minimum Educational Level:
- Bachelor’s degree inEconomics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance, Operations or relatedanalytic field.
- BA/BS required, MBA/MSpreferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs