About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Cross-Brand Marketing team oversees and manages multi-brand marketing initiatives, leveraging and maximizing the competitive advantage of Gap Inc’s family of brands. The team includes a centralized creative team, as a shared resource, to help L&P create a consistent look and feel for the loyalty program. This team will specifically focus on identifying and executing on opportunities to engage customers across Gap Inc brands through cross-brand marketing opportunities
What you'll do
- Oversees development of cross-brand growth marketing campaigns from proof of concept to execution, partnering with the L&P Brand Loyalty Marketing teams to ensure campaigns objectives align with individual brand objectives
- Manages cross-brand marketing calendar to keep cross-functional marketing teams abreast of all loyalty initiatives
- Identifies and drives opportunities for scalable, cross-brand collaboration, building on learnings and best practices from customer insights and brand campaign tests
- Represents loyalty in meetings and cross-functional alignments, partnering with L&P Brand teams to ensure cohesive strategy and execution for loyalty integration across channels
- Ensures alignment of enterprise budgets and support analysis on appropriate brand, channel or campaign spend
- Analyzes and interprets cross-brand performance to inform hindsight, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by brand, channel, and spend to optimize and increase response
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results, partnering with appropriate L&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Innovates on offer strategies and creates a project plan/structure for test initiatives by reviewing ROI, target audiences, communication vehicles, and appropriate timing in partnership with L&P Finance and Business Analysis teams
- Manages multiple marketing partner relationships throughout the organization, including with central email and digital teams, to help drive execution on marketing campaigns
- Helps consolidate, streamline and standardize processes across the enterprise to maximize team effectiveness
- Manages budgeting, open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing costs
Who you are
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, advertising, loyalty, ecommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs
- Past credit card, retail, or agency experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs