About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Program Manager, Campaignsoversees creative development for Old Navy omni-marketing campaigns, including,but not limited to Seasonal & Strategic Intents, LRP projects, and Social,Media, and Engagement Roadmap planning. S/he works closely with the SeniorProgram Manager to architect the pipelines and processes for these large-scaleprograms, and leads Associate Program Managers to execute & track all majormilestones, inputs, and outputs at a project level. Additionally, s/he willidentify and enforce best practices across all cross-functional teams andoptimize the creative development pipeline as the business requires.
What you'll do
- Schedules all required pipeline meetings, ensuringappropriate attendees are available for each milestone; facilitates as needed
- Works directly with Creative and Brand Managementteams to stay accountable for all deliverables, managing all deadlines alongthe way
- Facilitates all off-cycle Creative regroups in thepipeline, either in preparation for or after a formal presentation toLeadership
- Partners with Print and Digital Marketing Production to ensureflawless delivery for all marketing collateral; removes roadblocks fromsuccessful delivery
- Sets up and maintains Workfront project managementtool for all assigned projects and milestones
- Serves as operational lead for cross-functionalpartners, ensuring timely answers to questions or confusion in the pipeline
- Maintains a standard of excellence for recaps,agendas, meeting attendees
- Identifies efficiencies for creative development, workingwith the Senior Program Manager to optimize and apply out
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships acrossSeasonal Planning, Studio Management, Brand Management, Creative and Production
- Responsible for direct management of Associate Program Managers onthe team; manages career planning, training and advancement for reports
Who you are
- Skilled at influencing a diverse number of teams from multipledisciplines including senior-level Creative and Marketing partners
- Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational structures
- Strong attention to detail, with a mind for connecting workflowsto business needs
- Ability to influence and coordinate creative activities amongcross-functional, global teams
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonalskills to effectively work across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of creative pipeline development experience
- 2-3 yearsof leadership experience
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs