INTERMIX is known for curating the most exciting mix of product from luxury and emerging designers. We’re all about delighting our customers by helping them to discover trends, designers and notably special pieces.
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
About the role
The Stock Associate role is responsible for movement of merchandise in and out of store, loss prevention and could include assistance in visual floor moves. Stock Associates must demonstrate time management skills and a strong sense of urgency in this role.Responsibilities:
What you'll do
- Process shipment receipts quickly and accurately. Verify units received; unpack and process merchandise as appropriate (e.g., hang, fold or stack, sensor).
- Process all store to store transfers, RA's and damage/defective transfers efficiently. Confirm all transferred items are accurate, ticketed and sensored correctly, and in good condition.
- Ensure all merchandise in the store is sensored according to company guidelines.
- Maintain accurate Inventory Control records according to company policy and procedures. Participate in quarterly inventory process.
- Communicate inventory issues to management as soon as they arise.
- Maintain all merchandise in the stockroom by category (e.g., designer, sale, hung vs. folded). Label product so it can be located quickly.
- Ensure a high level of organization and cleanliness in all areas of the stockroom, including store supplies and fixtures.
- Ensure that trash is removed regularly and does not block exits.
- Manage store supply inventory and create supply order monthly. Communicate maintenance issues to management in a timely manner.
Daily Operations and Customer Service
- Provide a courteous experience for all customers while on the selling floor.
- Be knowledgeable about inventory levels in stockroom; conduct customer merchandise checks and refill floor as needed.
- Prepare web orders and other charge send packages for shipment appropriately. Maintain accurate UPS records.
- Assist with housekeeping and other store operations duties as assigned by management, including Security Guard break coverage.
Who you are
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Keen sense of detail and highly organized.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the store.
- Be respectful of management and co-workers.
- Contribute to a team environment.
Benefits at Intermix
- A generous merchandise discount on select designers at Intermix and 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs