About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
As the Territory Operations Manager, you are the subject matter expert on all store standard operating procedures. You coach, teach and train teams to maximize productivity through efficient execution of standard operating procedures. You work closely with the Territory Leadership team and the Store Operations team to ensure the field delivers operational excellence. You play a critical role in implementing all new operating procedures into your Territory and coaching for sustainability on all standard operating procedures.
What you'll do
- You are part of the Territory Leadership team, and have a dotted line into Store Operations.
- You collaborate cross brand to drive efficiencies in how our stores work.
- You invest in building and maintaining relationships throughout the organization to provide further sources of productive collaboration and feedback to improve processes.
- You provide input on store based workload, labor and initiatives, guiding decision-making by providing relevant information and analysis.
- You partner with Territory leaders and HQ to implement and measure company operations initiatives designed to drive growth, profitability, and productivity in the store environment.
- Your primary business partners are the Territory Leadership team.
- Deliver operational compliance in Territory through training of company standard operating procedures and company operational initiatives.
- Support the end to end labor management process in partnership with store operations and the Territory Leadership team.
- Conduct store visits and leads training in Regions to support operational disciplines and new initiatives.
- Consult with Territory Leadership team on supporting new store openings to insure SOP’s are in place.
- Business analysis to identify themes and areas for profitable sales growth.
- Responsible for transportation communication from field to HQ.
Who you are
- Has knowledge and experience in the areas of store operations including labor planning, workflow and labor scheduling.
- Demonstrated leadership, including the ability to influence functional experts and Peers within Store Operations and other departments to deliver best product.
- Proven track record forming partnerships and influencing effectively across levels and functional areas and levels within the organization.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Office, Nova and Excel.
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- College degree preferred.
- Flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs