We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
What you'll do
- Manage daily workflow of executive, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, travel plans, etc.
- Effective heavy calendar management - coordinates internal and external meetings including but not limited to key milestone meetings, team meetings, full staff meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc. Awareness of cadence, deadlines and follow-up required.
- Arrange onsite and off-site meeting and events as necessary: Coordinate scheduling and logistics (coordinate conference rooms, equipment and catering as needed) creating agendas and providing documents and other meeting materials as necessary.
- Assist with presentations and meeting materials.
- Ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings.
- Serves as a trusted partner, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism while handling critical and highly sensitive situations.
- Act as liaison to executive’s direct reports, staff and peers. Partnering and collaborating to manage cross-functional initiatives from conception to completion.
- Provides administrative support to team as needed.
- Provide ad hoc meeting and event support as required to the division.
- Manage purchase orders for the entire department and act as a liaison with account payables, vendors and business partners to ensure timely payment
- Manage new hire/contractor set-up including on-boarding and off-boarding, completing necessary forms for software, token id, badges and ordering equipment and phone and ensuring workspace is ready.
- Answer phone and provide assistance to internal and external callers with immediate information or by directing to other resources for solutions.
- General office duties such as ordering office supplies, assist with office equipment as needed, processing mail for leader
- Oversee and coordinate all space planning needs of department and partner with Corporate Facilities.
- Consolidate information for department's resource planning and annual focal review processes.
- Act as liaison for between HR and Corporate teams.
- Other responsibilities including special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the leaders and overall team.
- Partner with the Administrative Assistant Team for problem solving, resource sharing and assistance as needed. Coordinate with Admins to ensure leaders/teams have full coverage during office absences.
- Independent, proactive judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
Who you are
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills.
- Must be proactive and take initiative.
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Attention to detail, organization and process.
- Strong teamwork skills and an ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to run projects, work under pressure, problem solve and consistently make deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills; ability to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs