About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Senior Analyst of BR/BRFS Product Operations will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Banana Republic & Banana Republic Factory Stores organization through strategic support of our ongoing operating model transformation. The role will require close partnership with the product teams to facilitate process improvement and change management within the product development pipeline and integration of enterprise initiatives; ensure cross functional team alignment on deliverables and process solutions within the global, omni pipeline calendars and related documentation.
This position requires a strong understanding of the product life cycle and familiarity with functional responsibilities for design, product development, merchandising, IM, marketing and digital teams. Must have the ability to communicate persuasively, effectively leverage relationships with executives and teams, and manage detailed project plans and calendars. Represents brand for enterprise technology rollouts.
P2M Strategy & Operations
What you'll do
- Partner with the lead of P2M process improvement to gain cross-functional alignment on global, omni solutions, seasonal calendars and tactical execution plans
- Document P2M roles, responsibilities, process and deliverables
- Maintain function-level and category specific BR & BRFS calendars up to 12 months out
- Partner to build seasonal milestone meeting agendas, gain leadership alignment and gather team hindsight for seasonal improvement
- Workstream management and project management support for high visibility cross functional projects end-to-end
Enterprise Goals (Transformation/Product 3.0) Strategy & OperationsSupport VP in monthly dashboard creation and reporting metrics to support enterprise goals Create and maintain project plans; ensure key objectives and timelines achieved; report out on progress to leadershipSchedule and manage project, process, training meetings with cross functional teams/leadersMeasure results to quantify improvements made eeded
Who you are
- Excellent project management skills; detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Product Life Cycle and Product Development processes; familiar or experienced in design/product development, merchandising, production and/or inventory management, or Supply Chain Management concepts
- Experience with analyzing and developing processes and cross functional alignment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills for large audiences and executives alike
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
Minimum educational level / Experience:
- BA/BS degree minimum
- 3+ years in product development, retail, strategy and/or consulting
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs