About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition for Banana Republic will shape, lead + deliver the Talent Branding, Sourcing + Acquisition Strategy and operating practices for the brand. In partnership with their team, they will actively consult with the business to deliver the right talent, at the right time and in an efficient way. This position dual reports to the SVP Human Resources for Banana Republic and SVP Talent Acquisition for Gap Inc. She/he will provide a strategic voice to brand & enterprise Talent efforts, leading a skilled team at leader and individual contributor levels.
Leadership + Personal Attributes.
Builds + leads a diverse high-performing team who embody our values and behaviors. Motivated to teach + build individual + organizational capability in sourcing and candidate development, and actively shares this knowledge for the benefit of the Talent Acquisition Community. Ability to scale strategies + execution in a dynamic business environment; generally, sees opportunities vs road blocks; strong written + verbal communication skills. Leverages data and innovation to drive results.
What you'll do
- 15+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- 5+ years of building, developing + leading high performing teams engaged in talent acquisition from individual contributor to complex/senior roles
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold calling experience
- Strategic Planning: strong strategic thinking skills + experience building strategic plans
- Curiosity: seeks a broad base of information and insight in order to grow + remain current on what’s shaping culture
- Business Acumen: a student of the business and ensures Talent strategies + plans are focused on driving necessary business outcomes
- Results: proven track record of delivering results individually + through a team
- Collaboration & Influencing: builds + fosters product working relationships across the organization and constantly looks for ways to import and export best practices
- Ability to travel for recruiting trips and industry events
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs