About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
What you'll do
Who you are
- Customer Impact
- Strategic Orientation
- Drives Results
- Minimum of ten years design experience (preferably apparel).
- Four years of managerial experience.
- College degree in Fashion Design or a related field
- Exceptional skills in overall seasonal direction setting, including Mood, Color, Trend Big Ideas, Key Items as well as Print & Graphic direction.
- Experience in analytical brand positioning work which includes design filters and customer profiling
- Strong leadership experience; leading both direct team as well as process and milestone delivery with wider teams and cross functional partners.
- Highly creative and has a strong business growth mindset.
- Excellent leadership/management skills with the ability to deal with managerial issues (i.e. career development, performance management, etc.)
- Ability to set overall creative tone and lead creative design process.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Frequent travel is required.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs