About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
At Banana Republic Specialty Stores, we value people who are energetic, confident, optimistic, and curious. You’re a team player. You’re always there to help the customer.
As a Stock Associate on the Banana Republic team, you will work together to meet goals, surrounded by energetic teammates, respectful leadership, and a caring company.
What you'll do
- Delivers customer service to increase sales
- Completes tasks as directed by a leader.
- Ensures standards are met throughout the day.
- Ensures store is easy to shop and accessible to customers
- Assesses and addresses the replenishment needs of the store.
- Maintains the sales-floor, fitting rooms and cash-wrap by completing assigned tasks.
- Performs all merchandise handling tasks.
Join our team at Banana Republic if you:
- Love a team environment where everyone works together to inspire our customers
- Want freedom to work a flexible schedule
- Appreciate a generous discount at Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy and Athleta
- Previous experience in retail preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
We are also hiring for a Process and Operations Specialist as well as a Store Cleaner:
Process & Operations Specialist
The Process & Operations role specializes in process optimization and operational efficiency. This role supports the Executional Excellence Pillar of the Service Model. This Specialist should report to a leader in the Operations DOR.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Provides expertise in process optimization for shipment, operational efficiency, and replenishment process. Assists Merchandise Presentation and Service Leaders by driving operational efficiency to support sales and customer experience. Ensures the sales floor is replenished per company guidelines. Supports driving, planning and executing markdowns in a timely and accurate manner. Audits markdowns to ensure accuracy. Supports the tracking of productivity and ensures that the team is meeting the company standard for all non-selling tasks, including audits and checklists. Shares feedback with leaders on merchandise-handling opportunities. Assists with updating the Executional Excellence Back Room Board. Acts as a mentor for new associates and peers. Assists in facilitating the Introduction to Process training.
Will perform responsibilities of a stock associate. Guaranteed 15-20 hours with a consistent schedule. Will be responsible for the cleanliness and facilities maintenance of the store as outlined by the store leadership team. This will include dusting, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining windows, and various other cleaning activities.
Who you are
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteeth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Browse all jobs