回望过去，我们取得了许多里程碑，但展望未来，我们将更加闪耀。我们的品牌——Gap、Banana Republic、Old Navy、Athleta、INTERMIX和Hill City——在过去50多年时间中为世界各地的人们和家庭提供了适合各种场合的服装。
Gap Inc. is seeking an Associate LegalCounsel to join its Global Legal Department and Shanghai-based legal team tosupport the company’s growing business in Greater China (including mainland ofChina, Hong Kong and Taiwan). Thisposition primarily supports commercial contracts, property management, retaillease supplementary agreements, and other allocated legal areas to supportbusiness priorities.
Major Responsibilities may include:
- Provide effective andefficient support to the Greater China store growth and property management,such as drafting, reviewing and negotiating lease amendments, renewals, storageand billboardagreements etc.
- Manage the China leaseprofiling and pipeline system, including validating and maintaining the qualityof the lease profiles and database. Coordinate with Global Legal Department inSan Francisco when needed.
- Prepare, review andnegotiate straight forward commercial contracts in relation to the company’sdaily commercial operation. Provide supportin more complex commercial projects and contract negotiations to supportbusiness priorities and expansion in the market.
- Coordinate with GlobalLegal Department in San Francisco and external counsels to handle intellectualproperty related legal matters, such as trade mark infringement, counterfeitsand unauthorized product sale etc.
- Other responsibilities asdetermined by line manager and VP Deputy General Counsel, which may includeconducting legal research, supporting translation of commercial contracts andother legal documents.
Minimum Qualifications are:
1) Education and licensing:
- Law degree from a reputableuniversity in China.
- Nationwide LawyerQualification Certificate (passed China Bar).
- 3-5 years of law firmand/or corporate legal department experience.
- Experience in retail,real estate, commercial law or corporate law.
- Experience with westerncompanies/culture preferred.
3) Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bilingual (fluent) inverbal and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong bilingualspeaking, writing, and negotiating skills.
- Strong interpersonal andteam building skills.
- Practical and flexible.
- Strong learning agilityand a self-starter.
- Ability to handle mattersindependently or with limited supervision.
- Ability to workcross-functionally in a matrixed structure.
- Ability to prioritize andappropriately manage risk in a corporate legal environment.
- Ability and desire towork in a fast-paced and challenging environment, prioritizing and jugglingmultiple matters.
4) Other requirements:
- Travel as needed withinChina and to the United States.
Preference given to candidateswith:
- Experience at aninternational law firm or a major PRC law firm;
- Experience working withina North American or European culture; or
- Education in a NorthAmerican or European country.
Gap集团是一家为员工提供公平竞争环境的公司，并致力于打造无骚扰、无歧视的工作场所。我们致力于招聘、雇佣、培训和提拔各种背景的合格人员，并在不考虑任何受保护身份的情况下做出所有就业决策。2016 年，Gap集团连续第十三年被人权运动（Human Rights Campaign）评为最佳工作场所之一，并且因其在工作场所中所实现平等而成为2016年度Catalyst奖的唯一获奖者。