忘掉你所知道的老派行业规则。选择在 Old Navy 工作意味着您选择了一条不同的道路。从第一天起，我们就承载着让时尚大众化和让购物再次变得有趣的使命。我们让时尚走进千家万户，并为每个家庭，用爱创造一季又一季的高品质时尚必备品。
At Old Navy, we love our employees! As one of the world’s largest apparel brands we take pride in making fashion accessible to every family. We have a fast paced and empowering environment that allows our strengths to come together for our customers. As part of Gap Inc., everyone at Old Navy shares in the power of our family of global brands committed to bringing American style to the world. Even more, Gap Inc. has always inspired us to Be What’s Possible through giving forward, not just giving back to our communities.
As the Shipment Manager you ensure that one of our most important assets -- our product — is on the salesfloor ready for our customers! You support the ASM of Merchandising and/or the ASM of Shipment by executing strategies that consistently meet and exceed company standards for product placement. You assist the ASM in planning and placement of merchandise flow. By effectively executing the shipment process, you maximize presentation and optimize productivity and profitability. You flex merchandising based on your individual store needs and inventory levels. You ensure integrity and implementation of presentation and brand standards in order to provide a memorable customer experience. You build relationships at multiple levels to support a great working and shopping environment. You love being part of a winning team; you bring your energy to work every day and are personally invested in Old Navy’s success.
- Supports effective talent selection, training, coaching, motivating and recognizing
- Provides feedback for the ASM of Merchandising, ASM of Operations and/or Store Manager regarding quarterly check-ins, individual development plans and annual performance reviews for team
- Communicates performance issues to the ASM of Operations and/or Store Manager
- Sets, monitors, follows up on productivity goals for Sellebrities
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company practices and processes
- Monitors, maintains and follows company policies and procedures
- Accountable for a safe store environment where all Sellebrities actively prevent loss and minimize risk
- Accountable for meeting store compliance audit requirements
- Performs additional managerial duties as necessary
- Drives sales and profitability though proper product placement and merchandising as well as productivity of the Sellebrity team who performs stock tasks.
- Leads shipment process and achieves the goal Units Per Hour.
- Partners with merchandise team to implement seasonal/monthly new flow and company initiatives
- Drives results by ensuring merchandising presentations and new merchandising initiatives are executed per company guidelines
- Ensures key programs are protected and presented well
- Keeps the floor full and ensures the execution of the replenishment process
- Partners with Operations Manager to ensure proper movement of clearance merchandise
- Ensures all back of house and back-stock is organized and maintained according to company standards to facilitate effective replenishment and maximize gross margin
- Partners with store leaders on key merchandising decisions that will have an impact on store workload, sales and ease of shopping for the customer
- Actively Participates in store walks with ASM of Merchandising, ASM of Operations, Store Manager, District Manager, and Visual Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of merchandising
- Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to ASM to drive results
- Supports team and processes by ensuring that tools and equipment are readily available
- Passionate about: apparel trends, specialty retail environments, people - customers and team
- Demonstrates the following: visual merchandising with attention to detail, time management, organizational skills, authentic customer service, training, sales generation, leadership, conflict management, business acumen, time management, planning, priority setting, decision quality, ability to coach, provide feedback, excellent verbal and written communication, and computer proficiency
- Ability to: think creatively, embrace and lead change, and deal with ambiguity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with/around cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts
- Opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards
Gap集团是一家为员工提供公平竞争环境的公司，并致力于打造无骚扰、无歧视的工作场所。我们致力于招聘、雇佣、培训和提拔各种背景的合格人员，并在不考虑任何受保护身份的情况下做出所有就业决策。2016 年，Gap集团连续第十三年被人权运动（Human Rights Campaign）评为最佳工作场所之一，并且因其在工作场所中所实现平等而成为2016年度Catalyst奖的唯一获奖者。